Hyatt Hotels Corporation has launched a new tool to help event planners plan their next event at a Hyatt property. Together by Hyatt is a series of Event Experience Guides, which will provide event planners with “an interactive, easy-to-navigate online platform with resources such as menus, sustainability practices, wellbeing experience options, event spaces, guest room type details and more.”
“The Event Experience Guide is an evolution of our meeting and event philosophy Together by Hyatt, which truly reimagined the meeting experience for our group customers. It invites planners to easily explore our suite of tools and inspiration on their own terms,” said Jack Horne, global head of sales and revenue at Hyatt. “We reached a milestone in our recovery with group rooms revenue fully recovered to 2019 levels in the fourth quarter with rates 15 percent above 2019, a testament to our customers prioritizing in-person interaction and connection. Looking ahead, as of year-end, group room revenue for the full year of 2023 was pacing 21 percent ahead of last year for Americas full-service management with record lead volumes in January, higher than any month last year.”
The Event Experience Guides will include resources for specific properties, including:
- Real-time information on specific properties available 24/7.
- A new platform with specific venue information including venue photography, capacity charts, detailed floor plans of event spaces, and exclusive preferred vendor options.
- Curated food and beverage menus unique to each location, including “local and responsible sourcing, plant-forward choices, seasonal flavors, and balanced portions.”
- “Sustainability Fact Sheets” customized by each hotel, highlighting efforts to address climate change and water conservation, waste and circularity, and responsible sourcing.
- Access to renowned “wellbeing specialists” available for meetings and events, offering an opportunity for attendees to prioritize their wellbeing as part of their event experience.
- Event Success Guidelines and technology resources, which include the Hotel Resource Guide for each specific venue.
“We aspire to be the hospitality brand of creativity, flexibility and care, and our Event Experience Guides are created with the intention of simplifying event planning and execution by making information accessible in one convenient location, ensuring our meeting planners and attendees feel that they are at the center and in booking with us, their event will exceed expectations,” said Steve Enselein, senior vice president, events at Hyatt. “Inspired by Hyatt’s World of Care platform, planners will learn about how they can work with a hotel to make their event more sustainable. We look forward to helping planners incorporate their sustainability vision and goals into their events.”
Event Experience Guides were available at select U.S. properties as of March 31, 2023, including Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Andaz, Park Hyatt, Thompson Hotels and Hyatt Centric branded properties. By July 2023, they are expected to roll out to JdV by Hyatt, Destination by Hyatt, Alila and The Unbound Collection by Hyatt branded properties in the U.S. Hyatt hotels in Europe, Africa and Middle East and Asia Pacific are anticipated to be updated by the end of the year and Hyatt Place and Hyatt House properties in 2024.
To learn more about Together by Hyatt, visit hyatt.com/events.