Southwest Airlines will be adding additional services to its flight schedules beginning in early June, including destinations like California, Hawaii, the Pacific Northwest, and the Caribbean.
“For a gamut of travelers seeking business opportunity, faraway fun, or family time, these new routes and additional flights put the Hospitality and value of Southwest Airlines in front of more of our Customers,” said Andrew Watterson, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer. “We recently extended our flight schedule to early November, and we’re making available new service sooner for planning early summertime journeys.”
Southwest will be adding more flights to California cities beginning on June 5, including:
- San Diego and Sacramento – up to 20 times each way
- San Diego and San Jose – up to 20 times each way
- San Diego and Oakland – up to 14 times each way
- San Jose, Calif. and Las Vegas – weekday service up to 13 times a day each way
- San Jose, Calif. and Long Beach, Calif. – weekday service up to four times each way
- San Jose, Calif. and Orange County/Santa Ana, Calif. – weekday service up to 10 times each way
On June 5, they will also add a new nonstop flight between Sacramento and Santa Barbara.
Also on June 5, Southwest will be adding more flights in the Pacific Northwest, including new daily service between San Jose, Calif. and Eugene, Ore., as well as additional service on the following routers:
- San Jose and Boise – weekday service twice a day each way
- San Jose and Spokane – weekday service up to twice a day each way
- San Jose and Portland, Ore. – weekday service six times a day each way
- San Jose and Seattle/Tacoma – weekday service six times a day each way
Southwest Airlines is celebrating their three year anniversary of their return to Hawaii, and they will be increasing the number of flights to and from the islands with a new daily nonstop flight between Kahului (Maui) and Lihue (Kauai), beginning June 5, with additional flights offered on existing inter-island routes.
Beginning on May 4, Southwest Airlines will also be increasing their flight between the United States and Cuba, including:
- Roundtrip three times daily on the carrier’s Fort Lauderdale—Havana route.
An additional roundtrip on Saturdays begins May 7 on the Tampa, Fla.—Havana route, to complement daily roundtrip service.
Southwest Airlines’ full schedule of service through Nov. 5, 2022, is available now on Southwest.com.